Monday 11 October 2010

Why I had to download most of KDE, yet again

It all comes down to Blogging software. I read the reviews and tried them all. I tried Drivel. I tried Gnome Blogger. I tried Blog GTK and I tried several others I've forgotten the name of. Not one of them was anywhere near as good as Blogilo. Oddly enough, Blogilo wasn't mentioned in any of the reviews I read. In fact, thinking back, I seem to remember it took me ages to find it the first time. I put this down to having such a weird name. Anyway, there's one big drawback with Blogilo, for the Gnome user. It seems to need almost every major set of KDE libraries. It's a real kitchen sink job. 72 separate files I didn't need when I was using Gnome. Come on Gnomes. Make some decent Blogging software for crying out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment